Sick and tired of anxiety holding you back in life?
Anxiety is a condition that can rob us of the present moment and effectively rob us of our happiness in life. Anxiety can play tricks on our minds and make us feel like we’re paralyzed or in immense danger, when in reality we aren’t.
Anxiety could be something you’ve lived with most of your life, or perhaps something that happened recently has brought it on.
You find yourself worrying about a lot of things. You focus on all the bad things that could happen. You mostly likely avoid doing things, as you are too afraid or worried. Your mind is always racing with negative thoughts and you just can’t seem to catch a break.
Anxiety is frustrating and draining.
You might be experiencing it at a severe or mild level; whatever it may be- it robs you of the present moment, hence robbing your chance of happiness and inner-peace.
You might be:
▪ Avoiding participating in activities and social situations.
▪ Engaging in excessive hand washing, arranging, tapping or other compulsive behaviors.
▪ Having difficulties with concentrating, memory and problem solving
▪ Having pressing phobias (about bees, dogs, etc.) or excessive fears about natural disasters or large-scale accidents.
▪ Worrying about things way off in the future.
▪ Having obsessive thoughts or worries about things that might cause you harm, or other upsetting topics.
▪ Having trouble with energy levels, sleep and eating.
▪ Experiencing shaking or sweating in intimidating situations.
▪ Feeling physical symptoms such as heart palpitations, chest pain, trembling, nausea, and panic attacks
If you resonate with some of the above statements, I know your struggle…and I know how hopeless it feels sometimes. You’ve either tried a lot of things already or maybe this is your first attempt at managing your anxiety.
You don’t need to tolerate it any longer. There is a way out.
Your anxiety can be dramatically reduced, if not eliminated by professional counselling.
There are many new and effective coping strategies that offer hope for people suffering from different forms of anxiety. At Empower Youth\ Counselling, I can help you with this by being your counsellor.
Working on your anxiety through counselling together, you will:
▪ Start to enjoy the present moment instead of worrying about the past or anticipating the future.
▪ Able to freely go wherever you want to go or be involved with activities again you’ve once loved.
▪ Feel in control of your life instead of your anxiety in control of you.
▪ Feel calm and have inner-peace.
▪ Resolve and heal from past traumas or major life events.
▪ Feel more comfortable and confident in social situations.
▪ Have more positive and lively relationships.
▪ Have self-confidence and respect and love yourself.
▪ Make rational decisions.
▪ Be more focused and productive.
▪ Feel hopeful about your future and at peace with your past.
With My Counselling Experience and Training, You Can Be Confident that You’ll Get the Help You Need.
I am a caring and warm counsellor who is passionate about helping people just like you. I use proven methods to treat anxiety such as CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) and Mindfulness.
Above all, I take the time to build a relationship with you to understand you and support you with whatever you are struggling with.
As your counsellor, I can help you live the life you desire and are ready for. I want you to achieve the joy and happiness you deserve.You can create a life of peace and enjoyment that is free of debilitating anxiety.
If you want to find our more about how I can help you contact me for a complimentary phone consultation using the number at the bottom of the page. Together, we can discuss your situation and whether I can help alleviate your anxiety so that you can have a calmer and happier life.
Alternatively, for any questions you can email me using the form below.